Climate Change and the Global Order
Great Decisions 2020 | Topic 1
Climate change has become one of the defining issues of our time.
Climate change has become one of the defining issues of our time. As much of the world bands together to come up with a plan, the U.S. remains the notable holdout. What is the rest of the world doing to combat climate change? What impact will the effects of climate change have on global geopolitics?
Photo by Lintao Zhang/Getty Images
2020 PRINTABLE BALLOTS LARGE TYPE
Climate Change News
- Fed officials are increasingly warning that climate change could damage the economy
- U.N. climate talks end with hard feelings, few results and new doubts about global unity
- To Fight Climate Change, One City May Ban Heating Homes With Natural Gas
- Report: VA's Roadmap to Lower Bills & Less Climate Change
- Russia unveils plan to 'use the advantages' of climate change
- Europe’s Green Deal on climate change failed its first test
Climate Change Policy Options
Designing Climate Solutions: A Policy Guide for Low-Carbon Energy
by Hal Harvey, Robbie Orvis and Jeffrey Rissman.
Climate of Hope: How Cities, Businesses, and Citizens Can Save the Planet
by Michael Bloomberg and Carl Pope
A Bright Future: How Some Countries Have Solved Climate Change and the Rest Can Follow
by Joshua S. Goldstein, Staffan A. Qvist and Steven Pinker
An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power: Your Action Handbook to Learn the Science, Find Your Voice, and Help Solve the Climate Crisis
by Al Gore
The Ice at the End of the World: An Epic Journey into Greenland's Buried Past and Our Perilous Future
by Jon Gertner
No Good Alternative: Volume Two of Carbon Ideologies
by William T. Vollmann
Great Decisions 2023 cover image.