Internship, Capacity Building #0221013APPLY ONLINE
- CRDF Global
- Arlington, VA
- Salary Range:
- $10-12 per hour
- Non Profit
- Organization URL:
- Date Posted
CRDF Global seeks a Program Intern beginning in March 2013 with possible continuation into Summer 2013.
The Virtual Science Library and Professional Skills Programs Intern’s primary duties will involve assisting with the implementation of its international programs. Responsibilities may include assistance with conference/workshop implementation (facilitating travel arrangements for conference speakers, soliciting preliminary bids for hosting costs, researching matters related to conference planning and agenda decisions) assistance with new program development through online research, and supporting monitoring and evaluation of programs. Other duties relevant to Virtual Science Library and Professional Skills Programs may also be assigned as needed.
Pay range: $10-$12 per hour
CRDF Global is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
- Willingness to work 25-40 hours per week.
- Some college-level coursework in an area of science, engineering, or international relations.
- Excellent computers skills, including familiarity and experience using MS Word and Excel. Other computer software knowledge a plus.
- Relevant language skills are a plus
- U.S. work authorization
- Holly Bates
To apply, please complete our online application and submit in ONE attachment:
- A cover letter
- Contact Information for 3 references