Logistics Coordinator - Panama (Local)APPLY ONLINE
- National Center for State Courts (NCSC)
- Panama City, Panama
- Salary Range:
- Competitive. Based on experience.
- Non Profit
- Organization URL:
- Mid Career
- Last Date To Apply
- Date Posted
The National Center for State Courts (NCSC) is seeking a long-term logistics coordinator for a U.S. Department of State funded justice and security sector training program in Panama City, Panama. This position is open only to Panamanian nationals based in Panama City. Spanish and English fluency required.
Profile: Candidates must have experience handling the logistical aspects and administrative support duties associated with participant training activities. Demonstrated professional experience implementing fast paced, detail intensive, and multi-activity based logistical projects where routine activities include, but are not limited to: preparing travel documents, travel advances, airline tickets, ground transportation, lodging, meals, training facility arrangements, and database management. Ability to prioritize, plan, coordinate, and communicate clearly/effectively; execute multiple tasks within deadlines; and maintain effective working relationships required. Proficient skills using word processing, spreadsheets, excel, etc. are also required. All correspondence and reports must be in English. The successful candidate will work closely with U.S. Embassy personnel, vendors and service providers, and training implementers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain up-to-date data on trainees, activities and results.
- Maintain accurate and timely records on all participants in the project database;
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date project files.
- Work with the Country Director and project staff to ensure that financial documents are up-to-date and accurate.
- Assist with the monthly financial reports to ensure that reconciliation for project office expenditures are conducted accurately and in a timely fashion using NCSC home office forms, and that project expenditures comply with US government and/or donor regulations.
- Assist as needed with accounting duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prior experience working with State Department participant training or other international donor-funded rule of law projects preferred;
- Degree in a relevant field and at least five years of progressively responsible work experience required;
- Demonstrated reporting, writing, communication, and relationship management skills required;
- Fluency in Spanish and English required (speaking, reading and writing).
Applicants should send CVs and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Panama, Logistics Coordinator" in the subject heading. Applications will be reviewed upon receipt through 5:00 PM February 23, 2013.