Director - Association Development-Responsible Finance
- The Small Enterprise Education & Promotion Network (SEEP)
- Arlington, VA
- Salary Range:
- Commiserate with experience
- Non Profit
- Organization URL:
- Mid Career
- Last Date To Apply
- Date Posted
- Manage all learning initiatives within the Association Development CoP including regional and global meetings and association development support programs in Africa and Brazil.
- Support development, conceptualization and implementation of new learning initiatives for associations.
- Manage overall budgets and ensure on-time delivery of program deliverables.
- Supervise team members (Program Manager, Program Associate, Program Assistant, intern(s)).
- Select and hire consultants, prepare terms of reference and scopes of work. Work with consultants on content throughout program and manage deliverables.
- Oversee the production of high quality learning products from all learning initiatives.
- Act as primary contact with donor, facilitators, and primary participating organizations
- Masters Degree in International Affairs, Education, International Development, Organizational Development, Business Administration, or other related field of study.
- A minimum of five to seven years experience in managing international programs.
- Experience in planning, designing, and implementing programs on access to financial services.
- General knowledge of organizational development best practices, program management and understanding of knowledge management processes.
- High level budget management experience.
- Experience in responsible finance initiatives. Experience with microfinance associations desirable.
- Proven ability to reach out to a diverse constituency, preferably in a global context.
- Experience living and working in developing countries in social and/or economic development.
- Strong analytical, written, oral communication and organizational skills.
- Exceptional facilitation and interpersonal skills; proven ability as a motivational team leader.
- Fluency in English and French.
- U.S. Citizenship, lawful permanent residency, or otherwise authorized to work in the U.S.
- Aneitra McMillian
All interested applicants can submit their resumes/letters of interest to Aneitra McMillian via email: firstname.lastname@example.org