Agricultural Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant, IndonesiaAPPLY ONLINE
- Non Profit
- Organization URL:
- Last Date To Apply
- Date Posted
Since 1963 and in 145 countries, ACDI/VOCA has empowered people in developing and transitional nations to succeed in the global economy. Based in Washington, D.C., ACDI/VOCA is a nonprofit international development organization that delivers technical and management assistance in agribusiness, financial services, enterprise development, community development and food security to promote broad-based economic growth and vibrant civil society. ACDI/VOCA currently has 84 projects in 40 countries and revenues of approximately $168 million.
Agricultural Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant, Indonesia
We are currently seeking a Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant for the current $15 million, USAID-funded AMARTA II project in Indonesia. The project utilizes the value chain approach to facilitate private sector driven interventions to improve competitiveness of the horticulture, coffee and cocoa sectors to meet the aim of enabling Indonesian high value agriculture to fully meet its potential in providing improved incomes, employment, and nutrition. The M&E Consultant will be responsible for leading all monitoring and evaluation efforts on the project to ensure implementation is effective and in line with established objectives. The estimated on-month position is available immediately and will be based out of the Jakarta office with regional travel.
- Conduct desk research and study relevant project documents
- Review and assess planned data collection methodologies for all selected value chains and value chain activities
- Develop, test, and finalize suitable data collection and measurement tools and protocols
- Train the M&E team and field staff in applying these measurement tools and protocols as needed
- Analyze and use the baseline report to adjust the M&E and Learning Plan to ensure that the project best measures progress against targets on a semi-annual basis
- Bachelor’s degree in agronomy, economics, or statistical analysis, Master’s degree preferred
- At least six years of experience in agriculture development
- Experience and demonstrated knowledge with the targeted value chains and/or familiarity with the Indonesian context is desired
- Experience working with USAID and/or USAID’s Feed the Future initiative.
- Demonstrated knowledge of USAID Monitoring and Evaluation systems and procedures is preferred
- Significant experience in data quality and M&E systems design required
- Demonstrated experience in capacity building and training
- Fluency in English required; Bahasa Indonesian language skills highly preferred
- ACDI/VOCA International Recruitment
Please apply online at http://acdivoca.maxhire.net/cp/?E55565361D43515B7E59192F775616680C62774B. No phone calls please. Only finalists contacted. Women and minorities encouraged to apply. EOE.