Kunming, China - salaried college teaching, development projects with concurrent M. A. degree from Concordia University IrvineAPPLY ONLINE
- Concordia University
- (Irvine, CA and China), China
- Salary Range:
- 6000 Chinese Yuan/month
- Non Profit
- Organization URL:
- http://1530 Concordia West
- Entry Level
- Last Date To Apply
- Date Posted
English teaching or using English to teach a subject of your strength at college/university Level in Kunming, China.
Contract length: 10-12 months, renewable.
· Monthly salary (amount is dependent upon qualifications and employer)
· Housing or housing allowance
· Legal work visa in China
· Reimbursement of round economy class air ticket (China-US)
Concurrent involvement with development projects in southwest part of China while working on your M. A. degree from Concordia University.
· Hold a bachelor’s degree before cohort start in June, 2013;
· Have a minimum 2.75 GPA
· Are native English speakers or equivalent
· Background clearance by FBI or equivalent for teaching/ interacting with students
· Desire to teach in a new cultural settings
· Are prepared to learn, serve, and lead
· Possess cultural sensitivity, responsibility, diligence, resilience, independence, and ethical character
Military veterans are welcome to apply, too. Post 9/11 GI Bill approved institution with B. A. H. included.
- Yi Schuler
To apply, please go to: www.cui.edu/applyonline
To request additional info, please go to: www.cui.edu/MAISRequestInfo
For more info, visit our website at: www.cui.edu/mais