Recruitment ManagerAPPLY ONLINE
- International Resources Group
- Washington, DC
- Mid Career / Advanced
- Last Date To Apply
- Date Posted
International Resources Group (IRG), a wholly owned subsidiary of Engility Corporation, seeks qualified candidates for the position of Recruitment Manager. The Recruitment Manager is a key member of IRG's multidisciplinary new business proposal teams and plays an active hands-on role in technical proposal development. The incumbent will manage the recruitment team within the International Development Services Group (IDSG) to guide personnel-related proposal strategy and development, including writing and managing personnel-related proposal sections, annexes and related documents; maintain highly specialized recruitment tools and systems, including our 15,000+ Consultant Registry; and manage consultant outreach, including advertising, job fairs, and networking.
- Manage, support, develop, and mentor a high performing recruitment team involved in project and proposal recruitment
- Actively participate in capture and proposals strategy and recruitment-related activities
- In close collaboration with proposal director and proposal teams, develop winning themes, write persuasive personnel sections of proposals, and ensure highest quality supporting documentation including resumes, personnel matrices, and other related materials
- Develop, foster and maintain a network of contacts domestically and internationally, to help identify and source highly qualified short- and long-term, international and country-specific staff
- Stay informed of all trends and innovative recruitment techniques in order to be competitive in state of the are recruitment practices
- Maintain and improve internal recruitment systems and tools
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- 8-10 years of professional experience in recruiting in a similar environment
- Solid and proven writing and synthesizing capability; Proposal writing experience is required
- Experienced manager, supervisor, mentor
- Knowledge of USAID and other donor organizations is required
- Advanced-level computer proficiency in Word and Excel
- Ability and flexibility to work independently and with teams in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
- Strong networking, interviewing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative, pay attention to detail, and improve business practices and processes
- Ability to work effectively in a culturally diverse team environment with all levels of staff and ability to maintain excellent work relationships with staff, candidates, and subcontractors
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, build lasting relationships and command attention and respect of senior level leaders
Additional Preferred Skills and Abilities
- At least five years' experience in the field of international development
- Database experience highly desired
- Ability to travel overseas
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
- Sylvia Megret
Go to Recruitment Manager and follow the instructions for applying online.
Only a select group of qualified candidates will be contacted for follow up and interviews. No phone calls, please.
Engility Corporation was formed in 2012 and is headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia. Our name is derived from “engineering” and “agility” and we employ great people who anticipate our customers’ needs and move quickly to serve them. Engility has some 9,000 employees in locations throughout the United States and worldwide. Our professionals provide a broad range of technical, analytical, operational, training, security services and products to government and commercial customers. At Engility, we conduct ourselves with the highest standards of integrity, accountability and respect, honoring our commitment to excellence in everything we do.
Our core competencies include Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) support, professional services, education and training, operational support, logistics, and international capacity development.
For more than 30 years, IRG has helped foreign governments, the private sector, communities, and households manage critical resources to build a cleaner, safer, and more prosperous world. We have completed more than 850 contracts in over 140 countries, delivering high-quality, cost-effective services that promote positive economic growth, institutional and social change, and intelligent use of resources – human, physical, environmental, and financial.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes: Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long- and short-term disability, life insurance, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and tuition reimbursement.
Engility is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Engility provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Engility maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources department using the contact us form from our website at www.engilitycorp.com