Results Measurement Manager, IndonesiaAPPLY ONLINE
- Non Profit
- Organization URL:
- Last Date To Apply
- Date Posted
Since 1963 and in 145 countries, ACDI/VOCA has empowered people in developing and transitional nations to succeed in the global economy. Based in Washington, D.C., ACDI/VOCA is a nonprofit international development organization that delivers technical and management assistance in agribusiness, financial services, enterprise development, community development and food security to promote broad-based economic growth and vibrant civil society. ACDI/VOCA currently has 79 projects in 39 countries and revenues of approximately $168 million.
Results Measurement Manager, Indonesia
We are currently seeking Results Measurement Manager for an upcoming effort in Indonesia funded by AusAid. Possible start date is July 2013, and the position is subject to ACDI/VOCA being awarded the program. The objective of the program is to contribute to reduced poverty and increased competitiveness of poor male and female farmers in four Districts in each of the following provinces: East Java, NTT, NTB, Papua, and West Papua (total 20). The program aims to achieve this through improved farmer practices, increased access to input and output markets, and improved business enabling environment at the regional level. While this program will require a systems approach (i.e., taking into account multiple commodities and value chains), entry points for engagement with local markets are likely to be found in commodities such as seaweed, maize, peanuts, cattle and livestock, and cocoa. The Results Measurement Manager will ensure that all interventions are compliant with the Donor Committee for Enterprise Development (DCED) Results Measurement Standard. Additional responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the Portfolio Manager, lead the preparation of quarterly reports on all interventions to ensure that the outputs of the Results Measurement System are fed back into interventions
- Prepare credible Results Chains and measurement plans
- Develop and monitor an attribution strategy, based on the DCED Standard
- Identify predicted impact numbers for outreach and target group income changes
- Exploit all opportunities for gender impact
- Ensure activities pose no negative environmental consequences
Successful candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Master’s degree in statistics, economics, agriculture or another relevant subject area
- At least seven years of experience developing and managing performance management systems for donor-funded programs
- Demonstrated experience with DCED Results Measurement Standards
- Knowledge of Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID) procurement and project implementation procedures and processes
- Ability to lead a multicultural team to accomplish program goals
- Excellent English skills, written and oral, required
- Bahasa fluency strongly desired.
- ACDI/VOCA International Recruitment
Please apply online at http://acdivoca.maxhire.net/cp/?E5556B361D43515B7E59192F77561A6F0362774B. No phone calls please. Only finalists contacted. Women and minorities are highly encouraged to apply. EOE.