Commerce and Energy ResearcherAPPLY ONLINE
- Embassy of the Republic of Korea
- Washington, DC
- Organization URL:
- Entry Level / Mid Career
- Last Date To Apply
- Date Posted
Start Date: December 2012
- Analyze import/export activity and domestic statistics across major US industries
- Monitor public and private sector activity in energy field, policy developments affecting multi-lateral trade relations, and industry developments pertaining to US-Korea FTA
- Draft speeches and presentations for diplomatic staff
- Facilitate logistics and meetings between Korean representatives and US agencies
- Translate English-Korean documents and occasionally interpret during meetings
- Native fluency in English, Strong working knowledge of Korean
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Background in Economics, Energy, International Business or International Relations preferred
- Familiar with US-Korea trade relations
- Commerce and Energy Section
- Candidates should send English copies of 1) resume, 2) cover letter, 3) references, and 4) writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org – all parts must be included for consideration.
- Non-Korean citizens and out-of-state/country applicants will be equally considered for the position, as long as qualifications listed above are met.
- Only selected applicants will be contacted. Please do not contact for individual application status.
- Interviews scheduled to begin on Tuesday, November 27 (EST) or earlier.