Alfa FellowAPPLY ONLINE
- Alfa Fellowship Program
- Moscow, Russian Federation
- Non Profit
- Organization URL:
- Entry Level / Mid Career
- Last Date To Apply
- Date Posted
The Alfa Fellowship Program is a high-level professional development initiative placing up to 15 American and British citizens per year in work assignments at leading organizations in Russia in the fields of business, economics, journalism, law, public policy and related areas. Key goals of the Alfa Fellowship Program are expanding networks of American, British and Russian professionals, developing greater intercultural understanding, and advancing U.S.-Russian and U.K.-Russian relations.
The program includes language training, seminar series, and extended professional experience. Fellows receive travel, free housing, a monthly stipend, and insurance.
- U.S. or U.K. citizen between the ages of 25 and 35
- Graduate degree and professional experience in business, economics, journalism, law, government or public policy. Candidates without a graduate degree must demonstrate extensive and equivalent professional experience in their field.
- Outstanding professional achievement and academic qualifications
- Active involvement in community or public service
- Russian language experience is preferred, however not required, at the time of application. Applicants proficient in another second language may be considered.
- Evidence of leadership potential
- 212 497 3510
The application deadline for the Alfa Fellowship Program is December 1. To access the online application, please visit: www.culturalvistas.org/alfa.
For more information about the Alfa Fellowship Program or application process please contact:
Cultural Vistas (formerly AIPT-CDS)
Alfa Fellowship Program
440 Park Avenue South, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10016
Tel. (212) 497-3510
Fax. (212) 497-3587
OJSC Alfa-Bank is incorporated, focused and based in Russia, and is not affiliated with U.S.-based Alfa Insurance.