Great Decisions 2011 | Topic 5
Is it time for the U.S. to declare a special relationship with Germany?
Germany has emerged from both the financial crisis and the eurozone crisis as the dominant economic and political power in Europe, in particular setting the tone for dealings with Russia, Eastern Europe and Iran. How important is it for U.S, interests to enhance relations with Germany, and how should the U.S. react when German and U.S. interests fail to align?
- The German People Can Save Europe By Spending - Business Insider
- Germany's Coalition to Require More Women in Boardrooms - Businessweek
- Uhl: 'Germany cannot tolerate a digital occupier' - Deutsche Welle
- WWII aviator shot down in Germany to be buried in Colorado - Fox News
- If Canada (and Sweden and Germany) Can Fix Mail Delivery, Why Can't the US? - Businessweek (blog)
- More News
Foreign Policy Blogs
- Rise of the Far Right Unlikely to Stem EU Migration
- Russia’s Bullying Pushes Ukraine Further West
- Stakes High in Northern Kosovo as Elections Loom